Generate a student's Academic Record directly from PeopleSoft!
The PeopleSoft Classic Student Center and Advisor Center have been reconfigured to allow pdf generation of the Academic Record. This means that Students can now generate a pdf version of their academic record from PeopleSoft/HighPoint CX (through the View Unofficial Transcript function), and Advisors can now generate an Advisee’s Academic Record from their PeopleSoft Advisor Center. The process is simple! Click the appropriate image below to see instructions. We're doing everything that we can to help you make the best academic decisions possible!
** The Academic Record is not the Official Transcript, therefore, will not be accepted as an authorized academic credential from the University of Pittsburgh. **
The Academic Advisement Report (AAR) is an upgrade to our current Degree Progress Report (DPR, or AA). It is easier to read and use, while allowing students and advisors to do much more. For example:
- AAR is interactive. Students can collapse or expand completed requirements, making finding unfulfilled requirements easier to find. In the AAR students will be able to see class details, such as descriptions, requirements, and seat availability, Students will even be able to select classes to be added to their My Planner and Shopping Cart directly from the AAR.
- AAR is easy to use. The organization and use of icons makes AAR more dynamic, and thus easier to navigate.
- AAR has short, easy to read and print PDF summary.
- Academic Record/AAR Training Videos
Academic Advisement Report (AAR) - Training Video
Academic Advisement Report (AAR) - Navigation - Training Video
Academic Advisement Report (AAR) via Academic Advisement - Training Video
- Academic Record/AAR Documents
Academic Advisement Report (AAR) - PDF
Academic Advisement Report (AAR) via Academic Advisement - PDF