We’re pleased to introduce a new tool for helping your students evaluate options and plan a clear path to graduation. Degree Planner, part of PeopleSoft/HighPoint Campus Experience (CX) has a variety of benefits not previously available to you or the students you advise:
- Shows the courses a student should take to graduate and clearly indicates the sequence in which to take them using a clear, visual map
- Offers expanded “what if” scenarios that show the impact on graduation, including adjusting credit load, changes to or single/dual majors, study abroad, and more
- Can be used to identify students who are off plan and may need degree planning assistance
- Improves on-time graduation results and provides improved data to help with department programming
Access Degree Planner using PeopleSoft Classic (Main Menu > HighPoint > Campus Experience > Dashboard) or by searching for “CX” in myPitt.
Once you log in to CX:
- Click View Advisees, then Lookup Student.
- Note: As an Advisor, click Act as User and accept a FERPA Notification before proceeding.
- Enter a student’s name in the fields provided.
- From the left side menu, select Academics, then Degree Planner.